Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Math is Monkeez

1. WHY DO PEOPLE HATE MATH?
I personally don't hate math. BUT, i do know a lot of people who do. I just think that they have bad teachers, they're not good, or other reasons, but there is an infinite number of reasons why people actually hate math.

2. DO YOU LIKE OR HATE MATH & WHY?
Like i said in the previous question, I don't actually HATE math!!!1 All of my math teachers have been awesome, except for my 7th grade teacher, who probably disliked me out of all the teachers I've ever had.

3. DO YOU THINK MATH IS IMPORTANT FOR "ARTISTS"?
I can't speak for musicians, actors, and dancers, or all of the visual artists, but personally, i think that math is mad important for artist. For me, i like to be precise, so in my art, i measure things. If you are trying to scale something down, or make it bigger, than you have to use math to get the measurements down, or else it won't be right, and it'll ruin the whole art piece.

4. HOW CAN MATH EDUCATION IMPROVE?
Math education can improve in so many ways, depending on the school, the teacher, the supplies, and what the teacher's trying to teach. Honestly though, this question is way to vague to give a specific answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment